Monday, September 10, 2007

The Only Good Thing About September.....

is that it's cooler at night and in the morning. But the days are just an extension of August, and we all know how much I absolutely hate hot weather. Why does it have to be 95? 60 degrees is fine.

At least school is off and running. No glitches, just smooth sailing. Pimpernelle is back to being The Girl again. Middle school is no problem fo her. I remember it all too well when I was there and it damn near did me in. She's in the same school I attended and in the same hallway, too. It was the first time I'd ever had painful deja vu when I went to open house. Hey, I haven't set foot there in thirty years and it was the same. Weird.

Now I have unbroken hours to knit. No fights to break up, no cartoons to tune out, no dump runs for punishment. I have a whole bunch of ideas lined up and I expect to complete them all by Christmas. So put your order in now for spring.

No comments: