Sunday, July 15, 2007

Saw The Movie

Of course I did. With July always the hoopla month for Harry, how could I not?

Order of the Phoenix was much better than the last, must be the new director. Love the cast, especially Evanna Lynch as Luna. Just the right touch touch of unhingedness. I did want to see more of the Fred & George's tricks, namely the pond in the corridor. And that Helena Bonham Carter - what a brilliant cameo!

Got the car back, in one piece no less. After fighting with the garage over their misunderstanding (why would I ever say front wheel bearing when that one was just fine? It was the front brakes, right rear wheel bearing. Try saying that three times fast.) . Once the repairs were done - no charge for the front bearing - and the bill agreed upon, they called back and (after the banks were closed for the day) stated no personal checks, only a cashier's check. Guess where I'm never going to go again and who will be maligned whenever I'm asked to recommend a garage?! At least the car stops now, holds its gear and I'm not afraid of the wheel falling off.

No comments: